Katarr's Three Sentance Fics by Katarr
Summary:

Originally posted on Reddit for the 2nd Anniversary.  You can read all of them (and comments) here.


Categories: Shorts Characters: Anna, Elsa
Angst Level: (1) Minor
Fluff Level: (3) Comfortable
Genre: Romance
Incest: Yes
Sexual Content: (2) Kissing and/or Light Petting
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 364 Read: 9750 Published: 07 Jan 2016 Updated: 07 Jan 2016

1. Motivation by Katarr

2. Why? by Katarr

3. Innocent Until Proven Guilty by Katarr

Motivation by Katarr
Author's Notes:

Okay, so here we go - this was my first official Elsanna fic. For the record this kind of runs contrary to my normal writing style, but it seems like a fun idea.    

This was shaping up as the worst disaster since the Great Freeze; despite her best intentions and amazing abilities, Elsa just could not bring herself to create a groom to match the exquisite ice sculpture of her precious sister on top of a wedding cake slated to be served in a few scant hours.

With a sad sigh, Rapunzel moved in front of the cake, capturing Elsa's attention and hiding the fact that Anna had quietly entered the room just as she started speaking, "Elsa, please just stop this... this... charade... your heart is not in it and we both know why; show me what your heart truly desires."

With a tear rolling down her cheek, Elsa nods and waits for her cousin to step aside before magic springs from her hands, reforming the original sculpture and creating its icy mate, resulting in a perfect likeness of the two royal sisters; hands clasped, a twinkle in their eyes and lips poised on the verge of an eternal kiss.

Why? by Katarr
Author's Notes:

Here's one I put in a different post, where we were discussing the various levels of detail in writing...    

As Elsa's soft lips pulled away from mine, my mind and body slowly returned to reality, but it was still all I could do to voice a single plaintive word, "Why?"

The smile on her face fading, a look of panic growing in her eyes, she released her gentle hold on me, pulled back and in a tiny voice choked out "Why... why did I... kiss you?"

Hearing such doubt in her voice nearly rended my pounding heart; so before her feelings could spiral out of control, I pulled her into a tight embrace and giggled, "No, you silly, silly Queen... why did you stop?"

End Notes:

By the way, you should check out the post - it contains much better version of the same passage as cleaned up by issantrou. It's located Here.  

Innocent Until Proven Guilty by Katarr
Author's Notes:

One more just for fun...    

The game started innocently enough, with me capturing Elsa's hand and carefully licking away a spot of spilled chocolate sauce while proclaiming "never waste good chocolate!"

The game could have stayed innocent, even after she playfully swiped my cheek with her own rich desert and then gently returned the favor, softly whispering "never" in my ear.

The game lost any chance of innocence after I saw the hungry look in her eyes and responded the only way a sane person would; covering my fingertips in the thick dark delicacy, bringing them ever so slowly to my lips and asking for a verdict... "Are you sure about that?"

This story archived at http://https://fiction.elsanna.fans/viewstory.php?sid=46