Skin Changer

[Reviews - 5] starstarstarhalf-star
Printer

It's 1952 and Anna is a happy housewife to her sister, Elsa, who has disguised herself as a man for the last decade and is working as a doctor. The two keep to themselves, their entire lives devoted to keeping their secrets. Unfortunately, these secrets never keep themselves forever. Elsanna, incest, 1950s AU.

Categories: Other AU; Characters: Almost Everyone; Angst Level: (4) Heavy
Fluff Level: (4) Goose Down
Genre: Family, Historical, Romance
Incest: Yes
Sexual Content: (3) Minor
Warnings: Major Character Death, Sexual Assault / Rape

Challenges: ; Series: None
Chapters: 12; Completed: Yes
Word count: 57166 Read: 108606
Published: 28 Jun 2017 Updated: 30 Jan 2018

1. Chapter 1 by JennaSM [Reviews - 1] starstarstar (4377 words)

I saw this dress that made me immediately think of 50s housewife Anna, and I just had to write this fic. All characters from Frozen or other Disney movies are the property of Disney.

2. Chapter 2 by JennaSM [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstar (6149 words)

 Let's find out how our favorite sisters ended up married and crossdressing in the fifties. Thank you to Neversung/Flyafar and Cynthash for betaing and helping out with this chapter.

3. Chapter 3 by JennaSM [Reviews - 1] starstarstarhalf-star (5388 words)

It looks like we're having one more chapter of flashbacks, that will hopefully be the last, I'd only been originally planning on a single one, but there was a lot of backstory to tell.

4. Chapter 4 by JennaSM [Reviews - 0] (5808 words)

Author's Note: This is officially the end of the flashbacks. It brings us back up to chapter 1, and now we can resume the previously scheduled story.

5. Chapter 5 by JennaSM [Reviews - 0] (4151 words)

Author's Note: My characters' views on The Stu Erwin Show in no way represent my own non-existent views on it.

 

 

Trigger Warning: Attempted sexual assault, character death

6. Chapter 6 by JennaSM [Reviews - 0] (4244 words)

7. Chapter 7 by JennaSM [Reviews - 0] (4853 words)

Sorry for missing the previous update. I'll try not to do that again. My legal consultant and I were having a hell of a time establishing the facts of this case, and it delayed the chapter substantially.

 

 

8. Chapter 8 by JennaSM [Reviews - 0] (4383 words)

9. Chapter 9 by JennaSM [Reviews - 1] starstarstar (3980 words)

Author's Note: I'm going to be gone for all of November for NaNoWriMo, so I hope this update properly sates you in the meantime.

 

To answer Confused Guest's question, the reason they're both in the same prison is because Colorado only had one women's prison at the time.

10. Chapter 10 by JennaSM [Reviews - 0] (3313 words)

11. Chapter 11 by JennaSM [Reviews - 0] (4742 words)

Happy New Year! This was getting to be too long for the final chapter, so it's been split in two. The actual final chapter is almost done and should be out before the end of the month.

12. Chapter 12 by JennaSM [Reviews - 0] (5778 words)

Here it is, the final chapter. It's been quite a ride. I hope you all enjoy it. The cover was drawn by Lorelei and was commissioned by my amazing beta, neversung/flyafar.