Skin Changer

[Reviews - 0]
Printer

It's Anna's eighteenth birthday, and all she wants to do is spend it with Elsa. The door, however, remains just as opaque and forbidding as always. This eternal barrier between them is changing her feelings daily. Can she reach her sister, if only for this one special occasion? Maybe if they could share her cake... [STRONG M for acts/themes]

Categories: Canon Divergent; Characters: Anna, Elsa; Angst Level: (4) Heavy
Fluff Level: (2) A Little
Genre: Family, Hurt/Comfort, PWP
Incest: Yes
Sexual Content: (5) Explicit with Kink
Warnings: None

Challenges: ; Series: None
Chapters: 4; Completed: Yes
Word count: 33269 Read: 663
Published: 15 Feb 2014 Updated: 25 Mar 2014
Story Notes:

WARNING LABEL: Characters and settings © Diznay and all their lot. Original story elements ©2014 to myself. Rated M for semi-graphic self-love, which may or may not involve implements and, er, food. Also, sistercest. For the curious who are completely stumped and can't utilise Google Translate, the title simply means "My Sister's Birthday Cake" in Norwegian.

1. Chapter 1: Min Søster Bursdagskake: Anna by forkanna [Reviews - 0] (6124 words)

[Original Author Note] Here we are again, lovelies! My Frozen fic came about both because a friend was asking me about my old fiction (and I noticed it has been nearly a year since my last ficlet was published on here - ye gods!), and the fact that the internet seems to be widely embracing this particular pairing. That's a beautiful thing, it really is (despite the "I-word" coming into play)! Mostly I take this standpoint because I noticed the undertones immediately when I watched the film a month or so ago (naturally, me being me). Near perfect fic-fodder - so delicious! To those of you who are nay-sayers, Anna actually uses The Three Little Words while gazing into Elsa's eyes! Who she snogged is immaterial when it's Elsa's hands she's holding on the ice rink! Kristoff can be her "beard" all day long, so long as the nights belong to the sisters (because Kristoff is obviously in love with his reindeer, anyway).

You needn't tell me how rotted my brain is. I'm well aware.

And yes, this is again me coming-out-of-and-going-straight-back-into retirement. Consider me as a permanent pensioner who, once in a while, volunteers one up as a service to the community! Love to do it now and then, just as a quick diversion from my original fiction work (and that pesky "real life" everyone keeps going on about, which I promise I'll check into eventually). We now return you to your regularly-scheduled Jess-free life.

But cripes, do I love you all. You'll never know how dearly.

Until we meet again,
Jessex

2. Chapter 2: Min Søster Bursdagskake: Elsa by forkanna [Reviews - 0] (8108 words)

(Switching to Elsa's perspective.)

3. Chapter 3: Kroning: Anna by forkanna [Reviews - 0] (10500 words)

WARNINGS: semi-graphic oral love, which may involve implements.

Snowing; perfect weather to continue this Frozen fic. Fair warning that this chappie is a "canon divergence", so small bits will be scenes from the movie. Then I split off into a parallel universe of my own devising!

And *deep breath* now to address the Forkanna fandom. I'm sure you can all understand that the first chapter was only written as a bit of fun; I'm between original fiction projects and in a very transitional period in my life (when am I not?!), and this seemed like something easy and gave me the giggles when I thought of it. Never did I expect this semi-viral response! Even those who are completely put off by the subject matter theyre reading it! How did you find this?! WHERE DID YOU GET THIS NUMBER? THE CALL IS COMING FROM INSIDE THE okay, sorry, sorry. But yes, Im definitely happy the Forkanna Army has enjoyed it and embraced it! Once upon a time, I got a bit stupid about a series of Sonic The Hedgehog fanfiction I found and printed them all out, carried them everywhere it was silly, but silly behaviour is what the internet is for! Forkanna to your hearts content if thats what you love! Feel no shame, fly the flag of Forkannadelle from every rooftop! (please note; I am not inciting anyone to riot a la Pump Up The Volume, thank you)

To those who don't know yet, either count yourselves lucky, or… go to forkanna DOT tumblr DOT com.

Good God, I hope you all enjoy this, hope it measures up... I think this is the most nervous I've felt posting fic in years!

Jessex

4. Chapter 4: Min Søsters Palass: Elsa by forkanna [Reviews - 0] (8537 words)

"In which Anna fails at domming, among other things." More canon divergence. MINOR SPOILER: the "ice dildo" thing had been done so many times by other Elsanna shippers that I tried to put my own spin on it here. How'd I do?! It seemed to me as if I didn't shock as many people with chapter three, and I'm not TRYING for shock value alone… but I'm afraid this one may turn a few stomachs. Sorry again! Not that anyone will be reading this with SiS having updated (which reminds me, I need to get on that).