Skin Changer

[Reviews - 0]
Printer

[�…�畳の部屋] [EF] Instead of ice powers, Elsa has tentacle-demon abilities and can sprout flexible limbs. Her human half eats normal food but her monster half needs sexual energy for sustenance. This isn't a problem until teenaged Anna starts exploring herself in the other bed and Elsa desperately tries to hold back her tentacle half from reaching over and taking what it wants... [SCHMUT/NSFW]    

Categories: Modern AU; Characters: Anna, Elsa; Angst Level: (3) Moderate
Fluff Level: (2) A Little
Genre: Supernatural
Incest: Yes
Sexual Content: (5) Explicit with Kink
Warnings: None

Challenges: ; Series: None
Chapters: 3; Completed: Yes
Word count: 21481 Read: 256
Published: 29 Jan 2016 Updated: 04 Feb 2016
Story Notes:

NOTICE: All characters © Disnee. Settings, plot, and storyline of �…�畳の钨屋 are © me. All rights reserved.

WARNING: THIS IS HIGHLY NSFW. It is consensual, but treads pretty close to the line a few times. THERE ARE TENTACLES. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Anonymous said to elsannafervor:

Tentacle AU: Instead of ice powers, Elsa has tentacle-demon abilities and can sprout flexible limbs. Her human half eats normal food but her monster half needs sexual energy for sustenance. This isn't a problem until teenaged Anna starts exploring herself in the other bed and Elsa desperately tries to hold back her tentacle half from reaching over and taking what it wants. It's a long while before Elsa finds out what Anna was fantasizing about all this time...

We were all... very tempted to ignore this ask. Or be ill, or demand to know who sent it - in fact, the infamously kinky Cartesianplaneswalker was actually turned OFF by this idea, so kudos to you, Anon.

Then Forkanna decided she hadn't been enough of a horrible person lately. However, she's also weirdo who can't even take an obvious "PWP" prompt like this and just leave it at that... and then it got longer, and longer, and longer...

But now it's done.

1. Chapter 1 by forkanna [Reviews - 0] (7204 words)

2. Chapter 2 by forkanna [Reviews - 0] (5778 words)

WARNING: STILL NSFW. LIKE HELLA.

NOTE: Wow, I'm glad you guys really responded well to this filth! Anyway, I'm definitely going to finish it, but it won't be terribly long; it just got way too long for a single chapter at some point.

Also, this chapter is dedicated to my smutting buddy Yinyangbangbang's birthday - especially since this kinda stuff is riiiiiiiiiiiight up his street! Happy anniversary of reverse-oviposition, sir! Hope you "enjoy" this present! ;D

3. Chapter 3 by forkanna [Reviews - 0] (8499 words)

WARNING: STILL NSFW, AND A LOT MORE THAN THE LAST TWO CHAPTERS I'LL FREAKING TELL YOU. Tentacles galore, multiple penetration, anal... the works.

NOTE: Thanks for the reviews, guys! And I promise this is the final installment; I really didn't mean for it to get this long so I did my best not to drag out the frequency of posting. Hope nobody reads it and is terribly offended; it was meant to be sort of a squickfic in the first place but I tried to keep it all romantic and consensual, since Elsa and Anna are still meh bebbehs.

Until we meet again,
Jessex