Skin Changer

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +





Author's Chapter Notes:

(518): I'm stuck in a tree and request your assistance ASAP


What a text to receive on day one at our new school.

I'm supposed to be the sister who always gets into trouble; Elsa's never late for anything, never causes any ripples. She didn't even complain when our parents dropped the bomb on us that we were moving from L.A., where everything is awesome, to Iowa, where there's... nothing. Nothing but corn and boredom. But I threw a bitch fit. Who wants to leave California, anyway?! All my friends were there, the ocean, our house! Movie stars! Plus the boy I liked, though I'd never tell my parents. That would have just lead to annoying questions, plus my dad would have wanted to move us away even faster. Super embarrassing.

Speaking of which...

So between classes, I get out front of the school and look around for my dumb sister. Well, not dumb; she's actually smart as hell, but not when it comes to people stuff. Sometimes I wonder if she's autistic, but my parents don't take me seriously. About that, or anything at all.

"Psst!" Ignoring that. Gotta find my sister. "Psssssst!"

Looking around, I finally figure out the noise is coming from the sturdy oak next to me. There's also a single pre-calc book next to the trunk, looking like it had been dropped from up in the branches. Which is where my eyes slowly turn...

And they see Elsa, her neat platinum braid looking slightly disheveled - which is way less "sheveled" than it normally looks, seriously. There's also the part where she's wearing nothing but a towel and her vintage Trapper Keeper, and both of those were being pressed to her front like she would die if she lost either one. Which was probs true.

"Oh."

"Just... don't say anything," she told me, pretty damn furious, but also looking like she just wanted to expire where she clung to the tree trunk with her one arm, grass-covered toes in a death grip on the branch below her like some kind of sloth. "Get me down and give me your underwear."

"What?!" I hissed, feeling my cheeks burst into flames. "Give you m- isn't that a l-little personal?!"

"You'd rather give me your skirt?!" As she yelled, she almost slipped and fell, and I gasped, but she didn't. Good reflexes. "Just... God, I hate this place already!"

"What the hell happened?" It's what I asked, but I was also trying to figure out why I couldn't stop looking at those thighs. I mean, had my sister always been so... built? She did track back home, and gymnastics when we were younger - we both did. But I guess I just always thought of her as the book-smart dweeb. She's so dweeby that even the word "dweeb" came back from the slang graveyard just for her.

Maybe that was partly why I was so surprised that she's a hottie now. I mean, we weren't really in each other's "worlds" anymore; hadn't been ever since our interests changed. She just got so much more serious than me, and I thought she was a drag for the past decade. Then there she is, almost naked in a goddamn tree in the middle of the day, and I can't help but see her again. Can't help but stare, fascinated.

"Gym," she growled menacingly. When was the last time I even heard her mad - not just "perturbed" as she says, like when I take too long in the bathroom and she puts one hand on her hip and sighs, but like, full-on, PMS-level, claws-out, fighting mad? "Those... I don't know what to call them, but 'girls' seems too generous!"

Finally realising she would have to have my underwear or this could just go even worse when she got down, I began to look around for anybody watching as I asked, "What did they do?"

"Told me, just as I was towelling off after my gym shower, that we had a bomb scare and I was the only one who didn't know, and we had to exodus via the side door! I mean, I had my towel so I thought I'd at least be reasonably modest, so I only grabbed my binder, and there wasn't time to..." As she went on though, the anger turned into humiliation. I hated watching that happen - ugh, that really tore at me. "I'm so stupid... Anna, why am I so naïve?"

"You just are." That was the bratty little sister in me talking. The human being in me sighed, glanced around again, then tried to reach down and de-underwear myself as fast as I could without attracting attention. Which obviously meant that I got them tangled up on my sneakers a couple of times and almost faceplanted. Damn you, Murphy's Law.

"Thank you," she whispered emphatically when I threw the wad of blue cotton up to her. She started to straighten up, then raised an eyebrow. "Are you... going to look away?"

"OH! Oh, sorry, I don't- I guess I was..." What was I doing? Face even warmer now because my butt was colder than it should be, I turned my back so she could pull them on. My panties. My sister, wearing my panties. It shouldn't be weird, should be totally a usual sisterly thing... but it didn't feel sisterly. Or usual.

"Okay, that's as good as we'll get, I imagine. Um... now help me down?" I did. First she tossed me the Trapper, and then I helped catch her as she carefully slid down the trunk. We managed to do that without falling over or injuring anybody, but she did almost lose the towel once.

And I almost lost my cool. As I helped her back toward the gym, more than prepared to fucking trounce some bitches, my brain raced at the speed of light. These were so not normal thoughts to have about blood relations, not normal reactions to seeing her that way, or knowing her girly bits were in my undies. I was supposed to be disgusted or annoyed or something, right? Not... whatever I was.

In my defense, I blame the breeze up my skirt for making me slide my arm around her waist protectively. Distractions make everything worse.


Chapter End Notes:

Sorry, this one got a little long ^_^;; Hope you enjoyed!